Wednesday, March 25

Who Said What...? #2

Richard Burns Touring Trophy: Season Finale Shakedown

"Absolutely delighted. This is my fourth championship win and they just keep getting better. For a privateer to win the RBTT is a great achievement. I had a good car all season. After all the other teams moved up to the '05 Impreza I stayed with the '04 and the gamble paid off. I just felt like I could win with this car and I proved that this season. Got to hand it to wilksyn01 too. He pushed me right to the end and he has shown what a superb driver he is." Elite Toker, Under Influence Racing (Championship Winner).

"To take the Team Championship is fantastic. We knew we had a good car and it showed throughout the season. The guys in the garage worked wonders and managed to give me a good setup each race. This wouldn't have been possible withouth them. As for the driver championship I am a little disappointed to not take the title but I was up against it from the word go. Elite is a great driver and is one of the best drivers on the WLR. To be behind Elite is an achievement itself. I gave it my best shot and I can only improve on this. I thoroughly enjoyed this season and it produced some great battles. Roll on next season where I will be quicker, and better than ever." wilksyn01, H4H Motorsport UK (Team Championship Winner).

"I never really got going. I had too many mechanical problems with the car. The team worked their socks off to get the car out in each race but it just didn't feel right." Adam Drane, RBF Racing UK.

No comments: