Tuesday, March 24

Who Said What...? #1

Clio World Tour: Event 5: Rounds 9 & 10

Mugello, Italy

"I know how people feel when they have to carry ballast. It's as if i've forgotten to take the bricks out of the boot. It's so demoralising when you see the other drivers blast past you on the straight. I'm suffering next week too with even more success ballast. I think it's just a case of damage limitation." TenEightyOne, Northern Racing

"To take 65 points from an event is fantastic. I never thought that would be possible. Hopefully I can have a good end to the season to set me up for season 6." J0ker73, Napier Racing.

"This was just a bad day at the office. Things went wrong from the get-go but I'm just glad that I'm back racing with these guys." Raynard06, Billabong Racing.

"To get onto the podium in both races is great. It was nice to get my first P2 of my career. Hopefully this is a sign of more things to come. With Dan (Sedge) having logistic problems, which will probably rule him out of the trip to Suzuka, I have got a good chance of moving up into 3rd in the championship". BORO BEX, H4H Motorsport UK.

No comments: